Graphic Artist (6 Month Contract)
Location: Ads Reality - Luton
Contract Type: Fixed
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are Ads Reality.
A part of GAME DIGITAL PLC group we are image, product recognition and Augmented Reality specialists. We seamlessly connect the physical and digital worlds. We bring products alive, engaging and informing customers. Sounds like something you'd like to get involved with? Just wait until you see what we've got to offer.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a Graphic Artist to work alongside our creative and technical teams on multiple original projects being delivered across various digital platforms.
- You will be responsible for concept designs and storyboards, and will also support UI design and creation.
- As a skilled artist & designer you will be able to understand and transform our creative directions into client ready concept art, and final products.
- You can quickly iterate and adapt ideas.
- You can work across different projects simultaneously, and adapt your art style per requirements.
- Exceptional art and design skills, and portfolio of practice
- Ability to work quickly with digital production tools, and when needed pencil and paper
- Ability to grasp, create and iterate art from concept to final delivery.
- Ability to work in a creative team and to contribute to a passion for quality in everything we make.
- Working with branded art assets
- Working with Games and Interactive Technologies.
- Understanding of Game Ready art pipeline
- Character and Environment art
- Texture mapping for 3d art assets.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our friendly team and lively office environment in Luton. As a fast-growing company leading the exciting augmented reality industry it's a genuine opportunity for creative individuals to be part of the new digital future. You will be working closely with some of the world's leading brands. We have an open office policy and our senior management team are very hands-on and dedicated team of individuals who have the experience to nurture and encourage creative talent and help you progress
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?