Warehouse Operative - WEEKENDS
Location: Distribution Center Basingstoke
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
Saturday: 07.30 - 17.30*_*_*Sunday: 07.30 - 16.30*
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Staff discount up to 20% off the latest game's, 5% off all consoles and 20% off all pre-owned products
- Invites to all our events (Summer party, Christmas Party, Pizza Parties)
- Festive sweepstakes, charity activities, with some amazing prizes.
- Breakout area with a pool table, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo 3DS, comfy sofa's, and beanbags
What you'll be doing
We're on the looking for a number of DC Operatives to join our busy Distribution Centre (DC) in Basingstoke, the roles are being offered on a temporary basis. Your role will include:
- Receiving, processing and storing inbound deliveries
- Picking stock items and packing for store despatch
- Picking, matching and packing Online orders
- Processing returns by scanning, sorting and re-distributing
- Performing stock moves
- Transporting stock pallets from floor to floor using correct MHE
- Setting up locations for weekly recall
- Performing quality assurance checks
- Keeping working area free from hazards as per the company's health and safety policy
- Reporting any activity outside normal company practice
- Adhere to all health and safety processes
- Reporting your progress to your line manager clearly and promptly where required
- Ability to carry out manual tasks that may involve heavy lifting
- Flexibility across all areas of the distribution centre
- Willingness to undertake MHE (Manual Handling Equipment) training
- Able to cope with repetitive tasks with a passion for customer service
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
As part of our DC team, you'll be joining us at our HQ in Basingstoke. With a cool chillout zone featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Bistro even offers special themed days throughout the year.
It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?