Esports Partnerships Manager
Location: Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are BELONG.
BELONG has landed. A cutting-edge Gaming Arena where you get the chance to play hard, test the latest tech and join other likeminded gamers across multiple platforms including PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It's an opportunity to catch up and challenge pals in person, not over a headset, because gaming together is altogether better.
It's time to BELONG
What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for an Esports Partnerships Managerto join our BELONG team in Basingstoke. You'll be working in the partnerships team that oversees relationships that operate at a Group level. This role focuses in on the esports division, working as an account manager with a number of key partners within the gaming industry to drive the commercial success of GAME Group's esports initiatives.
- Identify potential opportunities, and the decision makers within the client organization for esports.
- Building proposals for the Arenas and National Leagues Proposition
- Achieve commercial targets for owned accounts
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Build and manage account plans with commercial and relationship based targets
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Support in the forecasting of sales targets.
- Provide consultation on the status and trends within the esports market
- Strong presentation & public speaking skills with the ability to 'take people on a journey'
- Strong Financial acumen
- A strong interest in esports
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
Basecamp You'll be joining us at our Head Office in Basingstoke. With a fun, friendly feel, you'll be part of the team in no time.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?