Christmas Sales Assistant
Location: Store 0121 - Leeds (White Rose)
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours: Part Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them the latest games, exclusive editions, and the hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street video games retailer for a reason.
- Increasing customer satisfaction with our products and services
- To maintain a high standard of customer service
- Support to build the most valuable community of gamers
- Provide consistently high service through GAME
We're looking for someone special to join our team. Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for a Sales Assistant to join our busy store. As part of the team, you'll be:
- Delivering an epic high standard of excellent customer service at all times
- Building relationships with the store's local gaming community to ensure loyalty and return custom
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates expectations at all times - matching products to their needs
- Attaching products to maximise transactional value - link selling & up selling
- Keeping up to date with the latest gaming news and using this knowledge to make the sale
- Working with the other Sales Assistant's within the business to deliver an energetic and welcoming in store atmosphere
- Being friendly, interested and helpful
- Being honest and approachable and able to build great working relationships
- Having a positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- The ability to work on your own initiative and able to cope with changing priorities.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Being reliable and a true team player
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining us at our busy store. With a fun, friendly feel, you'll be part of the team in no time.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?