BELONG Editor and Motion Graphics Specialist
Location: Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are BELONG.Working for Belong Gaming Arenas means you'll be at the forefront in the development of grassroots esports in the UK. With 21 arenas across the country and ambitious plans for expansion, we're building a team for the future. Whether your passion is growing our local Tribe communities, working with the gaming industries biggest publishers on special events or showcasing our flagship esports tournament "Arena Clash", you'll join a highly motivated team blazing new ground in the gaming industry.
It's time to BELONG
What you'll be doing
We're on the lookout for an Editor and Motion Graphics Specialist to join us. As part of the team, you'll be supporting our studio and marketing team with video editing, transcoding, subtitling, uploading video content and designing and preparing motion graphics. In this role you'll be;
- Editing weekly short and mid-form content, processing footage, setting off proxies, preparing graphics, laying out text, handling amends, re-versioning and subtitling.
- Following scripts and direction to ensure edits meet expectations.
- Following brand guidelines to create motion graphics.
- Maintaining high attention to detail ensuring that your work is of a high standard in terms of colour correction, audio, text alignments and file labelling.
- Multitasking across multiple jobs and communicating effectively in order to manage expectations.
- Working creatively, accurately and efficiently.
- Experience in 2D/3D motion graphics and video editing.
- Formal training/qualification in video editing and design.
- In-depth working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere and Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to learn complicated software quickly.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of video formats and file conversions/
- A good creative and artistic eye and a good understanding of design.
- Able to create assets from scratch.
- Able to multitask and work effectively under time pressure/
- Good at communicating and following direction.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the gaming and video industries.
Bonus points for
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology, you're friendly, approachable, and you know how to connect with customers while still getting the job done and supporting your team.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our team in Basingstoke. With a cool chillout zone featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Bistro offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?