Online Trading Manager - 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Head Office
Contract Type: Fixed
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for an Online Trading Manager to join our team in Basingstoke, on a 3-month fixed term contract. As part of our Ecommerce Team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for total e-commerce trading, managing week on week commerciality of the channel
- Actively trade the online channel, ensuring product availability, content and marketing are optimised to achieve increased online sales
- Manage and develop the e-commerce merchandising team
- Liaise with Experience, Design, Commercial, and Content teams to ensure delivery to the site
- Build effective relationships with other functions to operate effectively; such as counterparts in Commercial, Supply chain, Finance etc.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain teams on key activities, peak periods, e-commerce packaging, returns processing, cancellations and delivery proposition
- Liaise with Commercial teams and retail teams in decision making
- Lead the Merchandising teams to ensure robust plans to drive category/trade business plan across the channels are in place
- Develop trading strategies to increase KPIs such as AOV, Conversion, Attach
- Drive site optimisation in areas such as search, funnel effectiveness etc.
- Drive the on-site functionality improvements through the Experience and IT team
- Help shape the Game digital roadmap
- Analytics knowledge (GA, etc)
- Web Platform experience such as IBM, Oracle, etc
- Strong management skills
- Analytical and data driven
- Track record of successful E-commerce Platform Management and Project Delivery
- Someone who can articulate a vision and take the team on the journey as well as inspiring internal support as required to meet shared goals.
Bonus points for:
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our Ecommerce team in Basingstoke. With an onsite BELONG gaming arena featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Control Room offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?