Location: Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our Marketing team your key responsibilities will include:
- Support with the development of departmental strategy and analytics, in line with departmental objectives
- Support with the development of growth category strategy, marketing plans and post implementation reviews
- Ownership of store portfolio marketing plans and recruitment/retention plans for each site
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Identify calendar marketing opportunities to leverage footfall/traffic driving activity
- Identify opportunities to market seasonal activity i.e. students, gift cards, etc
- Analyse and enable potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Lead the Pre-owned marketing plan and support the development of its strategy
- Activation marketing for Pre-owned (internal channels and ATL)
- Lead the Gametronic marketing plan and support the development of its strategy
- Activation marketing for Gametronics (internal channels and ATL)
- Lead the GAME Services marketing plan and support the development of its strategy
- Activation marketing for Services (internal channels and ATL)
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Support on interdepartmental projects for POS, digital screens and local marketing activity
- Facilitate media partner opportunities i.e. PR, Print, etc
- Provide departmental finance support in the following areas:
- PO raising/tracking
- Invoice processing/Tracking
- Vendor set up
- Account management
- Review and optimise interdepartmental relationships with supported departments
- Experience of working in a Marketing or brand management environment
- Experience of managing campaigns through multiple channels
- Good knowledge of Marketing principles
- Strong analytic skills of brands, market research and market trends
- Good knowledge of different media channels for different audiences
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced evolving environment
Bonus points for:
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our Marketing team in Basingstoke. With an onsite BELONG gaming arena featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Control Room offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?