IT Support Analyst
Location: Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our I.T team your key responsibilities will include:
- Accurately update and process each ticket and, following known and agreed processes, carry out full fault diagnosis to identify whether the ticket can be resolved with an aim toward first time fix and reducing onsite time.
- Deal with and if needed own Major Incidents
- Respond to and monitor network, server and any other type of alerts
- Be logged in and ready to work at your contractual start time, in order to ensure continuous support.
- Work towards achieving a 95% FTF percentage.
- When required, identify the correct resolution / group for each customer ticket and ensure that clear and concise information is recorded on the individual ticket to assist swift resolution.
- Ensure that the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
- Input to and update the Game Knowledge Base to maximise the speed of resolution and improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to ITSM Tool or, where applicable, the customers' databases.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times in order to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Meet all support standards and agreed response times, ensuring that follow up information is logged and added to the correct support ticket.
- Any Ad Hoc reports or work is completed within agreed time frames.
- Managing the tickets and communication between all 3rd parties.
- Providing technical support or deskside support.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent Knowledge of Active Directory.
Bonus points for:
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our I.T team in Basingstoke. With an onsite BELONG gaming arena featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Control Room offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?