Trade Marketing Executive - Fixed term contract
Location: Head Office
Contract Type: Fixed
Contract Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: No Closing Date
We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for Trade Marketing Assistant to join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our Marketing department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the weekly print collation and costs - keeping to a defined budget.
- Producing cost reports and making recommendations
- Hold a relationship with our print supplier Delta through regular contact
- Responding to category marketing tickets from stores and dealing with any issues.
- Responsible for the category marketing elements of the weekly commercial communication to the stores, including planograms.
- Supports Operations and customer service teams as key contact for all category queries, challenges and support requests.
- Responsible for all ad-hoc trade marketing analytical reporting.
- Projects (to be defined) include: How better to utilise pre-order space, cost efficiencies and wastage (ie ESD's).
- Able to be creative while able to work to tight deadlines
- Must be calm under pressure and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be numerically literate and have strong financial analytical understanding including reporting skills
Bonus points for:
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our Marketing team in Basingstoke. With an onsite BELONG gaming arena featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Control Room offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Can't find what you are looking for?
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?